Job Title: Assistant Guest Relations Manager 客服副理
Reports To: Guest Relation Association Manager.
Position Grade: Stripes
Department: Guest Relations/ Guest Services Department
Manger's Title: Guest Relations/ Guest Services Manager
Monthly Salary Range: 超過 US$1,800
The Assistant Guest Relations Manager is a passionate, service-driven leader with exemplary problem resolution skills. The role directly oversees the operations of the Guest Relations Desk, while ensuring the successful execution of a purposeful driven service culture. The Assistant Guest Relations Manager incorporates the latest service trends of the hospitality industry resulting in a distinctive and unparalleled service experience.
Responsibilities and Duties include (but are not limited to)
- Fosters a positive work environment.
- Ensures to complete guest and team satisfaction.
- Achieve the operational goals of training, leadership, development, and recognition of individual and team performance.
- Assists the Guest Relations Manager in continuously improving the overall ratings.
- Be accountable for resolving all issues to the guest satisfaction while following up to ensure complete service recovery.
- Directs, coaches, supports, supervises, and provides performance feedback for the evaluations of the Guest Relations Staff and Junior Guest Relations Officers to the Guest Relations Manager.
- Schedules the Guest Relations Officers and Junior Guest Relations Officers in order to provide full coverage at the desk and stateroom services at all times.
- Makes announcements over the public address system onboard, in the event the International Host/ess is not available.
- Manages and maintains departmental finances within budgetary requirements.
- Minimum 2 years' previous management experience in Front Office operations preferable.
- Education level:
- High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
- Associates degree or foreign equivalent is preferred.
- Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset.
- Specific skills & Knowledge
- Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing personalized services including needs assessment techniques, quality service standards, alternative delivery systems, and guest satisfaction evaluation techniques.
- Knowledge of computerized Front Office systems required with emphasis in Micros-Fidelio based programs
- Computer literacy and computer proficiency in a Windows environment (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment.
- Being comfortable working in pressure situations
- Familiarity with hospitality industry standards
- Ability to deal with a diverse range of people and help in resolving their issues in a calm and quiet manner
- A customer-oriented and professional attitude
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Adapting to the changing conditions and keep himself/herself updated with the current knowledge in the cruise
- Ability to operate basic office equipment, including telephones, computers and copy machines.
- Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
- Ability to speak additional languages such as Chinese, Spanish, French, German, Italian or Portuguese preferred.
- Personal characteristics
- Be very self-motivated, upbeat and energetic personality
- An outgoing personality
- Physical abilities : Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training
- Career Prospects：Guest Relation Assistant Manager/ Guest Relation Association Manager